Are you an expert in Financial Analysis? Do you have a keen eye for markets and investment? Do you want to be read by over 20,000 Association of Financial Analyst members worldwide? Here’s what we’re looking for.
We publish original views on trends, markets and analysis techniques backed up by trustworthy sources and strong argument.
Articles must be a minimum of 350 words and we do not publish submissions that are trying to market or sell a product or make unsubstantiated claims that are not clearly labeled as the opinion of the author.
What’s the ROI?
If we like your article and publish it on AoFA you will reach over 20,000 Association of Financial Analyst members worldwide under your own byline.
Our readers like to get to the point — which means every submission should focus on one major point and really argue or explain it rather than covering too many things at once. You must be a keen writer focused on financial topics and markets and if you’ve got more to say, we’d love to see you write another post.
What subjects or length do you publish?
We are open to all topics realted to the world of the financial analyst – if you have a topic in mind then email us at email@example.com.
By submitting an article, you expressly agree to the following:
- You are at least 18 years old.
- The submission is original and does not in any way infringe upon any intellectual property right (or rights) of any third party
- You have the full legal right to use and authorize us to use any content included in the content supplied
- You freely give us the right to display, publish, modify, sublicense, distribute and syndicate your content (in its entirety or a portion thereof, or in the form of a derivative or adapted work) in all media now known and later come into being, without payment to you or any third party.
- You warrant that the content does not cause any injury to any third party.
- You consent to us using your name in connection with displaying and distributing your submission.